My life. Not what I expected.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Realization
So far, my life has not turned out according to plan. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way. When you are little you have this fuzzy dream of what's going to happen to you and around what time. Like I will be married by 25 and rich by 30. Yea....not happening. And the people who were once looked upon as perfect are anything but. Well I guess its time to let go of those dreams. But it's ok... I can get new ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Life... happening, is never what you expect it to be. BUT, I do understand where you are definitely comming from. However, makes me happy to know that you have a positive outlook on things. More importantly, what you want out of life :) Hooray for tuttie!
Post a Comment